2017 pantone color guide solid coated color card pantone 2017
gp1601n pantone colour guide chart solid coated color card
Two guides over 1,100 colours.
The PANTONE formula guide has been an essential tool for graphic
designers, pre-press professionals and printers for four decades.
As today's converging workflows are making colour management more
challenging than ever, the formula guide provides a consistent
method for selecting and matching solid PANTONE Colours.
Its simple design provides a convenient and portable colour
reference library that can accompany you at client presentations or
on press runs. The guide contains a full range of 1,114 colours
from the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®, with corresponding ink mixing formulas in parts and percentages.
The latest edition now includes an RGB icon indicating colours
achievable on-screen. Colours that bear both the RGB and CMYK icons
are ideal choices for designs that will span cross-media.
Other recent enhancements include larger format with more colour
area, improved readability of colour data and better accessibility
to all colours.
- 1,114 solid PANTONE Colours, including 14 base colours.
- Easy-to-use fan format.
- Ink mixing formulas in parts and percentages.
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name.
- Colours bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colours.
- Icons are shown beneath each colour that can be satisfactorily
reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB.
- Eliminates guesswork in colour selection and verification.
- Broad range of chromatic and neutral colours thoroughly cover
- Convenient, portable size.
- Fan format makes it easy to locate desired colours.
- Easy to communicate colours by distinct number or name.
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each colour.
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing